Checklist of Symptoms
See how often you answer “yes” to any of the Checklist of Symptoms. If you do, then a Mindful Buteyko Breathing Course can assist you.
- Do you snore while sleeping at night?
- Do you breathe through your mouth at night?
- Do you have a dry mouth upon waking?
- Do you feel unrefreshed when you wake from sleep?
- Do you wake frequently at night to urinate?
- Do you sigh, yawn or wheeze frequently?
- Do you have poor daytime concentration?
- Do you fall asleep in meetings, watching TV or while driving?
- Do you have a persistent cough?
- Do you suffer from a regularly blocked nose?
- Are you aware of your upper chest moving when you breathe?
- Can you hear your breathing?
- Do you breathe more than 14 times each minute?
- Are you often breathless at rest or when exercising?
You may watch a free Information Seminar which is the first session of the 5 session Course.
The seminar will provide useful information on:
- An overview of the Course
- The science behind Mindful Buteyko Breathing
- The history of Mindful Buteyko Breathing
- My personal experience with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
- Breathing strategies you can adopt immediately to improve your quality of sleep and reduce your symptoms
You can watch the seminar here-